In a word... WOW! 😀
One of the biggest issues most people have had with Aweber and list building is creating a stylish, customized opt-in form. Up until now, that is...
This brand new opt-in form builder is scheduled to release sometime this coming week. Aweber hasn't even publicly announced it yet.
Be sure to watch the video above to get a sneak peek at how this form builder will work. It is incredibly nice. Definitely a major upgrade from our options with the traditional Aweber forms.
A few highlights of the new opt-in form builder:
- Pre-created web form templates in a variety of colors, styles and sizes.
- Advanced design tools - customize your submit buttons, form colors/sizes, labels and more with a fully featured point-and-click editor.
That way, even if you don't want to start with one of our templates, you can still create great-looking signup forms without having to know a lick of HTML.
- Better-looking hover and lightbox forms: we've modernized the styles and animations for these. No more blue Windows 95-looking bar on popover forms (unless you want to add one) and the lightboxes are much smoother.
- Plus you can make ANY form a lightbox or popover form now, instead of just having the one look for each of those types.
- Dynamic thank you pages: you may be familiar with our audio thank you pages that tell people to go confirm their subscriptions.
- With the new web form builder, we've added a *video* version of this that will show the subscriber your exact confirm message (with the correct "from" and "subject" lines)...
...and we'll detect what email program they're most likely using (Gmail, AOL, Yahoo, Outlook, Mac Mail, etc) and show them what your confirm email looks like in that exact program. Uber-cool stuff IMHO.
I am really looking forward to seeing this new feature go live, and taking it for a test drive! 😉 I'd love to hear your thoughts - excited??
p.s. If you're not building a mailing list from your blog or website yet, you should be. What are you waiting for?! Aweber offers a trial test drive. Check it out and get your list-building started today!