The members of my Private Brainstorming Group are hosting a fun meme, started by Missy (aka chickblogger) at G34Media.
They've talked me into participating, so you get to learn 9 quirky things about me.
It's been two years since the 25 Random Things meme, so it's definitely time for an update...
1. I can't stand to be tucked into a bed. The first thing I do in a hotel is untuck the sheet and comforter from the end of the bed. I don't even use a top sheet at home.
2. My very first pet... was a great dane. Go big, right?
3. I don't like wearing shoes. I often wear slip-ons or open-toed shoes (year round) and slip them off at first opportunity - no matter where I am.
4. I brush my teeth incessantly. Up to 7 times a day even.
(I carry a toothbrush *everywhere* I go.)
5. I don't change light bulbs.
6. I prefer mens pajama pants. They're just made better. And I wear them more often than jeans.
7. I love ice chips in my ice cream, like the old hand dipped cones I'd get downtown as a kid.
8. I never miss my morning quiet time, even if that means I have to get up at 4am to enjoy it before early plans that day. Same goes for my afternoon nap - no matter what has to be rearranged to make it happen.
9. I love Valentine's Day, above all other holidays. This year marks the 10th V-day I have celebrated it the way I do, and I am really looking forward to it!
- - - - - - - - - -
Want to participate in this fun meme and post 9 quirky things about you? Just link to this post in yours, and a link will appear as a pingback in the comment section below so we can all check it out!
p.s. If you haven't yet joined us at the forum, we would love to have you! The main area of the forum is free and open to the public. You can upgrade to Elite Member anytime to join my Private Brainstorming Group. It's a great community. 😉