I've been tagged by Kelly for the Why Do You Blog meme!
Okay, yes yes, I am a couple of weeks late with this post... but here I am and here we go! What better way to get things rolling again than a fun MEME, right??
5 Reasons I Blog
- 1. Social Networking I absolutely love the concept of Social Networking, and like the connection and interaction that blogging gives you with both your readers and your peers.
- 2. Blogging is Easy! It is one of the easiest ways to publish information online. With a built-in HTML Editor and no FTP, you can write and publish anything with a couple of clicks!
- 3. Link Strategy A quality blog is a great asset in your overall linking strategy. Not only can you link out to your related sites from quality content pages, but those content pages also attract quality inbound links from related sites.
- 4. I enjoy it! A blog is a little more laid back than a traditional website, and gives me the freedom to add a little personality here and there. I enjoy writing, particularly about online business & marketing, but I find that I enjoy it most when I can "write like I talk".
- 5. Additional Income Source I earn money blogging both directly and indirectly. From sales and affiliate commissions on products I discuss, to paid blogging opportunities and exposure, blogging is a great way to increase your income potential!
That's exactly what you thought I would say... right? Well, just for the record, here are 5 more reasons you might catch me blogging! ...
1) because I would rather be blogging than doing the dishes!, 2) because I'm in a "talkative" mood, 3) to tell you about something interesting that I ran across, 4) to test theories or strategies or widgets, and 5) just because it's COOL!
Now I get to tag 5 other bloggers, and ask them why they blog!
Let's see... how about:
All you have to do is post the 5 reasons you blog, and tag 5 of your friends!