(Adsense Alternative) Earn Money with Qadabra
Advertising is one of the most common and profitable way to make an additional or even your entire income through your website/blog.
The main issue is finding the right partner, one that can bring the best results without requiring daily maintenance or optimization.
Most of us turn directly to Google AdSense, but is this the right solution for everyone?
A friend of mine got booted out of AdSense, without any detailed explanation. And then, the search for the best Google Adsense alternative started. I asked your thoughts on the best Adsense alternative in a recent post. One of the recommendations led me to a new and promising player in this space – Qadabra…
Qadabra is a 100% self-serve ad platform, enabling websites & blogs in every geographic location to monetize their traffic with display ads.
Qadabra takes simplicity to the extreme: 15 second signup, quick ad tag creation, and simple copy/paste implementation. Once the tags are live the banners are shown immediately and the results start from day one.
The reporting is easy to understand and use.
The main difference with Qadabra is the smart optimization algorithm which they developed, which secures optimization on performance rather than content, so the eCPMs are very competitive.
Qadabra is working with all the main platforms and advertisers in the industry, world wide. There is no country they don’t have an ad fill in, this is great as you don’t waste any impressions and the rates so far seem to be proving themselves.
I suggest you try it out. Each site is different so test for yourself!
A quick rundown of the important facts:
* No minimum impression volume
* $1 minimum pay out
* Smart built in optimization algorithm
* Banners go live the second after creation
* User-friendly interface
* Supports all geographic locations
* Rich media creative
* Live & advanced reporting system
* Varied payment methods: PayPal, Payoneer prepaid MasterCard and wire transfer
* Dedicated & experienced support team
I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
* This post was co-written by Nitzan Lugassy, Marketing Manager of Qadabra, and includes my referral link to track compensation for new sign-ups.