Who doesn't, right?! 😀
The 7 worksheets I mentioned in this blog post are invaluable if you're thinking of working with Brands, Advertisers and BIG sponsors that will pay to be featured on your blog.
In that post I mentioned that I've been going into great detail on how to sell advertising and work with Brands in the last 4 Modules of my Niche Success Blueprint weekly training series.
Be sure to see the email I received from David Leigh, which I shared in that blog post too, where he shared how he's seeing success (already!) with a blog he otherwise found very difficult to monetize. He said:
"I'd never even considered working with brands for some reason, and now see what I've been missing out on!"
I've been doing very well with brands, sponsors and advertisers over the last few years. I was able to get my first Site Sponsor for my low carb blog when it was barely 2 months old. I earned $750 to write a single (short) blog post on another one of my blogs for a big name (well known) brand - which is also great credibility for my Media Kit!! I've had companies give away awesome products to my readers (giveaways bring more traffic!) - and they even paid me to do it.
The options are endless, and there are TONS of opportunities out there!
The Niche Success Blueprint modules I referred to were Modules 17, 18, 19 & 20. If you're enrolled and you aren't that far along yet, email me with your PayPal email address (so I can look up your account) and I'll be happy to send you those four modules if you want to "fast forward" and study that topic now.
If you're NOT enrolled in my Niche Success Blueprint course (um, why not?! lol) I'll give you an opportunity to download these four modules too - without taking the whole course. This topic is just TOO good not to share with you:
Here's what's included in the 4-Module Topical Series:
Module 17: How To Create Your Media Kit (Checklist)
- Why You Need A Media Kit
- Preparing to Create Your Media Kit
- Checklist for Creating a Media Kit
- Free Sources for Site Demographics
- Media Kit Samples/Examples
- Your "Go Live" Checklist
Module 18: How To Sell Advertising & What To Charge (Simple Formula)
- How to Sell Advertising Without Being "A Sellout"
- Ideal Ad Sizes & Ad Placements
- Using A Heat Map To Increase Revenue
- A Variety of Advertising Revenue Options
- What To Charge For Banner Advertising
- How To Increase Your Ad Sales & Form Profitable Relationships With Advertisers
- The Pros & Cons of Automating Ad Sales
Module 19: How To Find Brands, Advertisers & Sponsors - Fast!
- Are Brands & Advertisers right for MY Niche?
- Ad & Brand Networks I use & recommend
- Live examples of paid posts & earnings
- Associations to improve your Media Kit
- Using CPA Networks for Profitable Leads
- Example Follow-up Emails
- Getting MORE out of Affiliate Programs
- How to find Site Sponsors & Advertisers
Module 20: Easily Increase Your Advertising Revenue
- The (lack of) Rules & Industry Standards
- Will Brands & Advertisers work with ME??
- How to Reach Out to Brands & Sponsors
- Being a "Sponsor Friendly" Blogger
- "Going The Extra Mile" (for Extra Revenue)
- Scoring Package Deals & Long Term Partners
- Working with Name Brands vs Newer Merchants
Each module is chock full of live examples, free resources, and super easy strategies you can implement immediately - for fast results.
If you've been selling advertising on your blog or site already, you'll discover how you can improve your ad revenue easily and also boost your credibility - dramatically.
I share super-creative strategies that are very simple, but will really help you stand apart in your niche when it comes to selling ads & scoring paid blogging gigs. 😉
You can download all four modules today for only $29. There's no mailing list, no upsell, no hoops at all - just purchase and download within seconds, and you're on your way to making more money with your blog or website.
The NSB course is $37/month, with a new weekly training module delivered every week, so getting all four of these modules for only $29 is a great deal!
If you want to learn more about the Niche Success Blueprint, see:
"Niche Success Blueprint is exactly what I needed to get my online business fully developed and turning a profit. I love the weekly homework that keeps me on track and moving forward.
Lynn really knows her stuff. It's nice to have someone who is already successful telling me step-by-step what I should be doing next and how to do it.
Her resources are endless and amazing!"
- Deborah Richmond, QuiltShowNews.com
Enjoy this exclusive 4-Module download! 😀
p.s. Be sure to check out the link I mentioned at the very beginning of this note, and download Bloggers & Brands! I go into a lot more detail in my NSB modules 17-20, but the media contacts section and the worksheets in Bloggers & Brands are an invaluable addition to those modules.
And if you're not already enrolled in NSB, be sure to grab these 4 Training Modules that will walk you step-by-step through selling advertising and scoring paid blogging gigs from "big brands" - and/or increase your ad revenue dramatically.
You can download them all using this direct link and get started TODAY:
Note: There's something exclusive on the download page, along with an opportunity to get a full refund on your purchase of the 4-part series. 😉